Show up to your next party with something everyone will enjoy. Made with our Everything Bagel Seasoning this cheese ball puts those bland grocery store ones to shame.
● 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
● 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
● 4 tablespoons Asabasa everything bagel seasoning, divided
● Stir cream cheese, Cheddar and 2 tablespoons seasoning together in a medium
bowl.Coat a large piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray. Scoop the cheese mixture
onto it. Using the plastic wrap to help you form the cheese mixture into a ball, then wrap
completely in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, pour the
remaining 2 tablespoons seasoning into a shallow dish. Roll the cheese ball in the
seasoning, pressing to adhere.
● To make ahead: Prepare through Step 2 and refrigerate for up to 2 days.